Thank you for your order from Everett's Wood Products, LLC.
We reserve the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Wood is a natural product and therefore every piece will have a slightly different grain and color. While we try to represent the product as accurately as possible, we will not accept any claims relative to the natural variances.
- If a customer fails to make timely payments we may, at our discretion, cancel or delay the production of an order.
- If a customer fails to pay or becomes insolvent the materials remain the property of Everetts Wood Products, LLC, and we have the right to retrieve that material with applicable charges even if it has been sold to an additional party or parties.
- These terms and conditions govern every order we produce. In the event of a difference between customer conditions and these terms, these terms prevail.
- All sales are governed by the National Wood Flooring Association, the National Hardwood Lumber Association, and New Hanover County, North Carolina law and jurisdiction.
- Most woods are affected by sunlight, and the color will change over time with sunlight exposure. This is often noticed with rugs. This is natural to wood and is not a defect in the material.
- Wood can dent and scratch. Use of protective padding for furniture or appliances is helpful. Never drag appliances on the material as this can lead to denting or scratching.
- Wood is subject to moisture changes. Never wet mop wood. For best results clean by sweeping and damp mopping with Everett's Wood Products, LLC approved cleaners.
QUOTATIONS AND SALES
- All quotations are subject to acceptance within 28 days. We reserve the right to withdraw a quotation at any time before the quotation has been confirmed.
- We do not have a live inventory so the availability of all orders will be confirmed within 24 hours of placement.
- The balance due must be paid in full prior to scheduling shipping. The balance of the total order is due within 10 days of your order being completed.
- We will charge a storage rate of 2% of the total order with a minimum of $100 per month for orders that have not shipped within 10 days of completion.
- Account customer invoices will be sent upon completion of the order, and are due 30 days after being sent. An interest charge of 2% per month will be billed on all delinquent accounts.
- Large orders or split loads will be invoiced or charged as each shipment is prepared to leave.
- The price list is not an offer of sale. It is for informative purposes only. We reserve the right to reject any order, until we return a written order acknowledgement.
- If the you fail to pay or stop payment on an order, we reserve the right to claim legal expenses and other charges related to collecting the debt.
- Shipping is based on delivery to the address you tell us. You must provide adequate labor etc. for unloading. Extra charges for unloading delays will be billed to you.
- Upon delivery, the materials must be counted, and inspected by the customer. Any damages or errors must be notated on the Bill of Lading. Failure to notate damages and errors on the Bill of Lading constitutes acceptance of the material.
- Materials are delivered to ground floor only. We accept no responsibility or liability for the unloading of material on the site or for the storage and security of the materials once delivered.
- When delivering to site the our driver can refuse delivery in the absence of an authorized signature for receipt as proof of delivery.
- Any delivery or ship date given is an estimate only, and not a guarantee. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from such a delay.
- Installation or modification of the material constitutes acceptance of the order.
- If the delivery is refused or no one is present to accept the delivery, you will be charged re-delivery or a return and restocking fee.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returned items.
- Any claim for non delivery of goods, shipment error, quantity error, damaged delivery, or material not meeting specifications must be made in writing by the customer within 5 days of the invoice date.
- Any verbal advice given by a representative of Everetts Wood Products, LLC is not a guarantee unless put in writing.
- We only supply floor material, not installation. We do not accept any liability for poorly handled, poorly stored, or poorly installed materials.
- We do not accept any liability for recommendation of installers. We offer possible installers in an attempt to help, but cannot guarantee their performance.
- If the customer establishes that any materials are defective, Everetts Wood Products, LLC may at our discretion replace the material with similar goods, repair the defective material, or refund for the defective material, furthermore Everetts Wood Products, LLC will only accept responsibility for the material and initial shipping, not installation, relocation, additional shipping, or any other cost.
- Wood is a hygroscopic material and therefore adjusts to the environment in which it is placed. For optimum results the material must be stored in a climate controlled area with a relative humidity of 35 to 45 percent.
- If the material is placed in an area where the temperature and relative humidity vary, movement of the material is expected.
- Upon receipt, the material should be allowed to adjust to the climate in which it will be placed which is call acclimating. In order to acclimate the material, it should be placed throughout the area it will be installed, and that area should be climate controlled. The material should remain in that position until it has time to acclimate which is usually approximately 2 weeks.